Toddlers are at an exciting age and time of great cognitive, social, and expressive growth. They’re developing the language skills to help express their wants, ideas, and needs. Here at Montessori School of East Rutherford we focus on creating a warm, caring, and secure environment. Below are some of the features of our toddler program.
• Consistent encouragement of physical, emotional, & intellectual growth
• Small Groups with Individualized Attention
• The Child Is encouraged to grow at his or her own pace in a motivating environment
• Emphasis on Gross Motor Skills, Language, & Social Interactions
• Creative Learning through the Use of Montessori Materials– Including Alphabet, Numbers, Colors, & Shapes
• Program Includes Songs, Rhymes, Story Time, Exercise, Music, & Dance
• Assistance in Toilet Learning